The Oakland Camera Club is now the Golden Gate Stereoscopic Society

The Miniature Camera Club of Oakland was founded in 1934. In 1950, the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws were changed, and the club became the Oakland Camera Club. For decades, the Oakland Camera Club served photographers with divisions for stereo, movies, color slides, black & white and color prints, and … More The Oakland Camera Club is now the Golden Gate Stereoscopic Society

Congratulations John Ballou, Lifetime Member

Congratulations John Ballou, the Oakland Camera Club’s newest lifetime member. John’s contributions to the Oakland Camera Club are enormous. John is responsible for the Oakland Camera Club’s transition to digital projection, single-handedly performed as projectionist for years. Given the effort involved, we really should have called ourselves the “Oakland Projector Club”. … More Congratulations John Ballou, Lifetime Member